It’s been a fun, entertaining journey following, watching and reviewing weekly releases of episodes for every new Harley Quinn adult animated TV show on DC Universe.
Those reading have already seen the reviews and during season 1 I ranked the episodes each week. In season 2 I decided to wait until the season was over and rank them all at one time along with season 1, sharing the episodes I enjoyed best. There were no terrible episodes, but a few that I thought missed the mark and could be safely skipped and not miss much. Only 3 out of the 26 episodes are not recommended.
With 9 of 26 episodes (34.6%!) having 4.5 or 5 stars just shows the overall strength and entertainment value in this series. If you haven’t seen this show yet and have any interest in watching adult animated shows, make plans to do so. It packs a real punch in 22 minutes and was my favorite TV show of 2019 (just slightly ahead of The Mandalorian, which I also loved) and so far my #2 favorite of 2020 for season 2.
Harley Quinn All 26 Episodes Ranked & Reviewed
- S1:E12 – Devil’s Snare ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S1:E1 – Til Death Do Us Part ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S2:E8 – Inner (Para)Demons ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S1:E7 – The Line ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S2:E4 – Thawing Hearts ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E11 – Harley Quinn Highway ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S2:E12 – Lovers’ Quarrel ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S2:E9 – Bacherlorette ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E2 – A High Bar ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E4 – Being Harley Quinn ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S1:E13 – The Final Joke ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (season 1 final episode)
- S2:E2 – Riddle U ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S2:E6 – All The Best Inmates Have Daddy Issues ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S2:E13 – The Runaway Bridesmaid ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (season 2 final episode)
- S2:E1 – New Gotham ⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E8 – L.O.D.R.S.V.P ⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S2:E3 – Trapped ⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E5 – Finding Mr. Right ⭐️⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E3 – So You Need a Crew ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S2:E7 – There’s No Place TO Go But Down ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S1:E9 – A Seat At The Table ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S2:E11 – A Fight Worth Fighting For ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S2:E10 – Dye Hard ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- S1:E6 – You’re a Damn Good Cop, Jim Gordon ⭐️⭐️½
- S1:E10 – Bensonhurst ⭐️⭐️
- S2:E5 – Batman’s Back Man ⭐️⭐️
I suspect this show will be renewed for at least one more season (probably two) and rightly so.
Where it goes from the end of season 2 is already under discussion by the showrunners.
… you’ve been warned, SPOILERS ahead …
And if we’re lucky enough to get a Season 3, and we truly don’t know yet, but if we are we’re not going to walk it back. They’re a couple. Any stakes that we want to build into the season moving forward are not going to involve [the question of] “Will they be able to stay in a relationship?” They’re going to be a couple.
Would be interesting to see the dynamic of their relationship together as a couple explored. Also, what happens to Gotham now that the Justice League are back? Will Harley & Ivy continue to be villains or become heroes, helping the Justice League as they did a few times in the first two seasons.