Here’s a new doll horror film coming that slipped under the radar for February 2020 release. It hasn’t been previously listed on any of the coming soon posts. It opens the same day as The Call of the Wild [FIRST LOOK] and Emma [FIRST LOOK].
A young boy names the doll Brahms.
Unaware of the terrifying history of Heelshire Mansion, a young family moves into the estate, where their young son soon makes an unsettling new friend, an eerily life-like doll he calls Brahms.Movie Insider story info
- Hey Jude!
- Someone or something is not kind to Jude’s stuffed animals. That bear was ripped to shreds.
- Jude just likes to appear out of nowhere and jumpscare his parents? Please.
- So Jude is already messed up and the solution is to take him to a house that looks haunted to begin with? Yeah, that’s sound medical advice!
- Jude has to dig up Brahms the doll? Is Brahms who was doing the Jason Vorhees whisper “Jude!” over and over again in the trailer?
- Who names a doll Brahms anyway? There must be something behind that odd name.
- Uh oh, Brahms and Jude are starting to look freakishly similar. Is Jude becoming Brahms?
- Centipede in Brahams ear alert!
Kind of makes me wonder what happened in the first The Boy (2016)? The trailer seems to give away a lot of the sequel’s story.
Brahms: The Boy 2 opens in theaters on February 21, 2020.