As of 11/12/2019 5:30am PST (GMT-8) Disney+ is now live on Roku. Yes, of course, there are errors, and the service is responding slow at times due to overwhelming traffic.
To find it, just conduct a search for “Disney” and it’s there on ROKU.
If you haven’t signed up for a Disney+ streaming account, you’ll need to get that handled.
It’s a seamless process and it seems to use the account information associated with your ROKU account.
The main splash screen divides up the content by home company: Disney, PIXAR, Marvel, Star Wars (!!!) and National Geographic. There isn’t a FOX category.
The Star Wars Mandalorian from the outside screen would only result in “Error. Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later” message.
I was successful playing the first episode once I got on the welcome screen.
There is an opening Cantina scene where the bounter hunter enters, somebody spilled his drink, and he goes off. Love it!!
Play something else. Star Wars IV: A New Hope.
There are extras included!
Including deleted scenes like the Cantina Rough Cut. Pretty trippy watching this in black and white.
I’ll keep updating this post throughout the day with more pictures and information. Just getting this out there now to alert others. Go check it out.
Others talking about Disney+
Am a strong believer in reading before writing. so thus am spreading the link love around below:
- The Cinemaholic: 20 Best TV Shows on Disney+ Right Now
- Infamous ‘Han Shot First’ Scene From ‘Star Wars’ Gets New Edit Thanks To George Lucas And Disney+ (“Maclunky” ????)
- The Simpsons is in the wrong aspect ratio on Disney+ and it’s cutting off jokes
- Pedro Pascal Talks About Landing Role As The Mandalorian | Extra Butter
- Which Pixar Movie Should You Watch Tonight On Disney+?
- Disney+ app for Android, Chromecast, and Android TV now available in US